Submit an Invention Disclosure via our new Inventor Portal
We are pleased to introduce our new Inventor Portal which is accessible through a login from any web enabled computer and makes it possible for each inventor to:
- Complete and submit invention disclosures online.
- Check the status of your invention disclosures submitted through the Inventor Portal.
- View a list of intellectual property protection covering your invention disclosure and check status.
- View a list of agreements executed in relation to your invention.
TVC Inventor Portal was designed to be intuitive and easy to use, however, detailed instructions may be found here.
All inventions must be disclosed through the Inventor Portal.
Log-in or apply for an account here: http://UofU.ttoportal.com When filing your invention disclosure, please be sure to:
- Completely fill out the form with as much detail as possible or your submission may be returned to you for more information.
- Include all the information necessary to pursue intellectual property protection and commercialization activities.
- List all sponsors and/or federal agencies that supported the research, including grant and/or contract numbers.
- Include dates of any upcoming publications or other public disclosure describing the invention.
- Upload the signature page signed by all inventors and include their contact information.